Entry Level Sales Representative is a professional who initializes and manages relationships with customers. They serve as their point of contact and lead from initial outreach through the making of the final purchase by them or someone in their household.
Sales representatives are responsible for communicating the benefits of a company’s products in order to drive sales. Sales reps serve as the point of contact between a business and its prospects or clients and have a range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to products and services.
Qualifications often include strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as a Bachelor’s degree in business or related fields.
- Under go continues sales training;
- Meeting key performance metrics such as sales, productivity and quality requirements;
- Identify customer needs and works to meet those needs using sales tools and techniques;
- Utilize data to identify ‘at risk’ and adoption opportunities;
- Successfully promote products or services for established client;
- Mastery of product knowledge and technical understanding of products and services to effectively assess client needs and requirements;
- Manage high volume of customer contacts through phone and email each day – majority of communication is outbound;
- Keep track of sales through regular sales reports;
- Respond to queries from clients and customers;
- Attend client meetings to discuss strategies for sales and marketing;
- Attend regular team meetings;
- Create brand awareness for clients;
- Travel to various marketing events;
- This position has supervisory responsibilities;
- Acquire a good knowledge of the brand and product in order to better promote them.
- Highly-effective communication skills – oral, written and group;
- Good Listening Skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent;
- Strong computer skills – (MS Office, Outlook, SalesForce.com);
- Resourcefulness with solving problems;
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills;
- Ability to build rapport with clients;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Prior success in achievement in individual and/or team sales quota/goals;
- 2-3 years of experience working in a customer service or sales capacity preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities effectively, with proven success;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with customers in a fast-paced environment while developing positive customer relationships.
Entry Level Sales Representative
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Company events
Pinnacle RPM is a sales and marketing company operating remotely across Canada that has been built from the ground up through the passion of our team members. We believe in coaching all of our Sales Representatives from the entry level; giving individuals an equal opportunity they deserve based on results, work ethic, and a student mentality.
At Pinnacle RPM we thrive off of 3 core values; treat every prospect and co-worker the way you would like to be treated, give your 110% effort every day and work as a team to achieve success.
We are dedicated to building a salesforce that reflects all of our core values and the motivation to reach our full potential. We’re looking for self-motivated individuals that are willing to do whatever it takes to be successful to join our sales team.
The Sales Representative position is primarily responsible for acquiring new customers via cold calling.
- Maximize sales opportunities by outbound calls to business owners across USA
- Manage pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Meet daily KPI’s and weekly/monthly Sales Targets.
- Build relationships across all members of the Sales Team.
- Works on miscellaneous projects as directed by the Sales Director and Executive Team.
- Be a contributing member of the Sales Team in revenue, culture, and image.
- Daily training via Zoom.
- Consistent communication with management team and staff.
Experience, Competencies and Education:
- Problem Solving – Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; work well in group problem-solving situations.
- Adaptability – Adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; change approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrive at meetings and appointments on time.
- Inspire the trust of others; work with integrity and ethically; uphold organizational values.
- Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; support and explain reasoning for decisions.
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence.
- Prioritize and plan work activities; use time efficiently; sets goals and objectives; organize or schedule other people and their tasks.
- One year direct selling experience required
- Local GTA applicants is preferred but not required
- Position Hours are 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM (EST)
- $37,000 Base Salary + Weekly Uncapped Commissions and Bonuses
- $2,500 performance-based salary pay raises via acquired accounts
- $60,000+ annual on target earnings
*Please submit a detailed cover letter to have your application taken seriously*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Paid time off
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Work Location: Remote
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best!!