A International flatbed driver is responsible for operating flatbed trucks to manage distribution and deliveries of goods and services from the warehouse to various assigned designations. Flatbed drivers assist in loading and unloading items, maintain a copy of receipt orders, process payments, and respond to the customers’ inquiries and concerns.
They also inspect the stability and performance of the truck’s engine before and after operations and perform necessary repairs to prevent delivery delays and avoid potential road hazards.
FLATBED DRIVER RESPONSIBILITIES
Here are examples of responsibilities from real flatbed driver resumes representing typical tasks they are likely to perform in their roles.
- Route development now reduce to GPS mapping and computer logs.
- Operate flatbed tractor/trailer unit in the pickup and delivery of metals auto parts to area recycling yards.
- Utilize forklift to load and unload pallets and product rolls in company’s yard and at delivery site.
- Load truck from warehouse, operate forklift, organize stock pallets and unload trucks and make deliveries to multiple customers.
- Obtain and maintain proper delivery authorization and pickup documentation.
- Provide transportation services for major commercial shipping customers, including Walmart and Budweiser.
International Flatbed Driver – LMIA
- High school diploma or GED
- Class 1 Licence
At ET Transport, it is our mission to provide customers with reliable transportation solutions custom-tailored to their unique needs. Our drivers are a key component in ensuring customer satisfaction. ET Transport has two main terminals with warehousing facilities and two additional drop-yards.
We are looking for International Flatbed Drivers to join our growing fleet of professional drivers based out of our Moncton, Canada location. Approved LMIA available.
Flatbed $21 per hour
- Ensuring all cargo is secured to the trailer within regulations
- Managing time and trip planning to maximize mileage targets
- Safely operating assigned equipment
- Maintaining compliance at all times with MTO regulations
- Ensuring that equipment is fit for the road at all times
- Minimum of 2 years of verifiable flatbed experience back home or in Canada.
- B1/B2 Visa (optional)
- Secondary school (high school) certificate
- mandatory IELTS Test results minimum CLB 5
If you are interested, please send your application to email@example.com
Subject to extremes of weather, possible odors and hazardous materials.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.00 per hour
- 12 hour shift
- Secondary School (required)
- English (required)
- Class 1 Licence (required)
- B1/B2 Visa (preferred)
Work Location: On the road
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best !!