- Funding Type: Fully funded
- Region: USA
- Deadline: January 14, 2024
Country: United StatesFinancial coverage: Fully FundedDeadline: January 14, 2024
About Kinship Conservation Fellowship
Applications are open for the Kinship Conservation Fellowship 2024. The Kinship Conservation Fellowship supports practitioners related to conservation across the globe. The fellowship program aims to advance students’ careers and equip them with new skills, insights, and analytical tools to speed up and accelerate the projects they can lead at home. The Conservation Fellowship is a one-month-long fellowship program in USA. Students will learn from top experts and mentors to polish their abilities. Do you want to be a part of a global network of conservation leaders? If yes, then apply now for the 2024 Kinship Conservation Fellowship.
The Kinship Conservation Fellowship 2024 in USA focuses on market-based solutions in conservation and tries to acquire the fellows’ leadership skills in this particular sector. Fellows will engage with stories and innovative solutions to decrease and overcome the complex challenges they face in their work through interactive discussions, peer-learning sessions, and systems-thinking exercises. The conservation fellowship program will start on 30th June and end on 30th July 2024. Kinship Conservation Fellowships will take place at the Western Washington University in Bellingham, Washington, USA. The paid Kinship Conservation Fellowship at Western Washington University will select 18 fellows for this program
The fellows will get the opportunity to learn first-hand about topics important to the region’s landscapes, like fishing practices and sustainable forestry. Students will also have time to explore Bellingham, USA, and to connect with other Fellows. Kinship Fellows will have the opportunity to join a community of practitioners, leaders, and innovators who can continue to network and collaborate to address global environmental challenges. The global network of the Kinship Conservation Fellowship in the USA has 332 Fellows from 66 countries across seven continents. Fellows, faculty, and staff of Kinship Foundation gather for meal nights, with international flavours and cuisines. During these informal gatherings and in the classroom, the fellows form connections with each other every year, lasting life-long friendships. Kinship Conservation Fellows is a global community of support the fellows can rely on throughout their careers.
Kinship Conservation Pillars:
Fellows will be exposed to the six Kinship Conservation Pillars delivered by the faculty of global experts for market-based solutions:
- Leading Adaptively
- Designing for Governing the Commons
- Iterating for Scale
- Identifying an Economic Engine
- Evaluating for Impact
- Financing Conservation
Eligibility Criteria :
Are you interested in a summer fellowship in USA? Then why not apply for the funded Kinship Conservation Fellowship in the USA 2024? Before visiting the official website, check the Kinship Conservation Fellowship eligibility below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Kinship Conservation Fellowship 2024 in USA:
- Applicants must have a minimum of a four-year US college degree or equivalent.
- Leaders with at least five years of experience in conservation after their degree who are already involved with the implementation of market-based solutions to solve environmental problems and ready to be part of a wide community of global leaders.
- Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Applicants must be conservation practitioners (rather than an academic or researchers).
- Proposed project viability and appropriateness
- Potential contribution to the Fellowship program and ongoing membership in the Fellows Community
- Leadership potential
This fellowship program in US will cover all the costs of the selected students. This section provides all the details about the benefits and financial coverage of the US Kinship Conservation Fellowship. Therefore, don’t skip this important part.
Benefits of the 2024 Kinship Conservation Fellowship in USA:
- Fellows receive a stipend of US$8000 for attending the fellowship in Bellingham, USA, net of customary US tax withholding.
- All Fellows will be responsible for paying their own applicable local, federal and state taxes in respect of the given stipend.
- Additionally, stipend payments to non-US citizens (international students) will be subject to US tax withholding (which is currently 30%, resulting in payment of approximately $5600, which can be changed based on then-current US tax laws).
- An opportunity to be a part of the global community.
- Fellows will get a chance to visit the USA.
- A project proposal that describes an environmental issue that is related to the applicant’s work and details of their plans to create a solution using market approaches.
- Two letters of recommendation (PDF, Word or JPEG format)
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best !!