Visa Sponsored Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job At Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) For 2023 – Apply Now
The purpose of the Monitoring And Evaluation Officer position is to contribute with specific technical competences to project design and implementation.
Position: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Duty station: Jigjiga with frequent travel to woredas and sites
Duration and type of contract: Fixed Term
Visa Sponsorship : YES
ALSO READ: Approved List of Companies in Belgium Offering Visa Sponsorship Jobs for 2023- Apply Now
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidelines and standards;
- Ensure compliance with country- and regional M&E framework and tools, and NRC handbooks, guidelines and standards, and ensure implementation M&E systems in Oromia/SNNPR area, including M&E SOPs, guidance and tools;
- Support programme staff in planning and executing M&E, including data collection methodology and tools, and data management, analysis and use;
- Ensure a good documentation at field level;
- Compile data for indicator tracking sheets, PCM tracker and other regular M&E reports, and ensure timely submission;
- Undertake regular field visits to monitor project activities and provide technical support to project implementation teams and feedback to programme team
- Support periodic assessments such as need assessments, baselines, midterm and end line evaluation of programs/post distribution monitoring (PDM),
- Participate and work with CC on data feeding. management, analysis and reporting to finalize project design and closure
- Support in reviewing project proposals and provide inputs on project target setting and logical framework development;
- Support the development of standard M&E tools for collection of data for output, outcome and impact level indicators in collaboration with relevant programme staff;
ALSO READ: List Of UK Visa Sponsorship For Unskilled Jobs For 2023 |Apply Online Now |
1. Professional competencies
- BA/MA/MSc in economics, statistics, social sciences, rural development, or other relevant educational background combined with professional experience;
- At least 3 years’ experience from working with M&E in a humanitarian/recovery context, preferably with multi sectoral and integrated programmes;
- Experience with principles and current approaches to monitoring and evaluation in emergency response and/or development programs, using both quantitative and qualitative methods;
- Analytic and computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access);
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts;
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
Context related skills, knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of the operating context in Somali Region;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, facilitation skills and writing skills;
- Strong organisational and team working skills;
- Highly approachable, trustworthy and confidential, and good cultural awareness and sensitivity.
2. Behavioural competencies
- Strategic thinking
- Planning and delivering results
- Working with people
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Handling insecure environments
ALSO READ: List Of Companies And Australia Government Visa Sponsorship Jobs For 2023 Apply Online Now
“Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply and on-the-job training will be provided!”
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across more than 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year.
We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises. NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
Employment with NRC may lead to employment in or deployment to Regions, Countries, Areas or Offices that may be host to considerable health, safety and security risks. NRC takes this very seriously and we have procedures in place to reduce known risks, but will never be able to take away all risks.
NRC is an equal opportunities employer and aims to have staffing diversity in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality and physical ability.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Geneva leads NRC’s representation with the IASC and UN agencies, and coordinates donor engagement with the UN and Swiss donors. NRC strives to assist and protect vulnerable and displaced people during crises, especially in situations of conflict. Established in 1946, NRC is an independent, humanitarian, non-profit, non-governmental organisation working in around 31 countries with approximately 14’000 staff.
ALSO READ: List Of Visa Sponsored British Government Jobs With Work Permit In UK For 2023 – Apply Online Now
NRC employs a rights based approach, challenging those with responsibility to uphold the rights of displaced people set out within national and International Laws. NRC endeavors to secure the acceptance of local stakeholders for activities and is committed to the principles of humanity, neutrality, independence and impartiality.
NRC seeks to engage with all relevant actors in order to promote the full respect for the rights of displaced and vulnerable people; secure and maintain access for humanitarian operations and promote the achievement of durable solutions. NRC Geneva, with the Internal Displacement Monitoring Center (IDMC), are NRC’s primary presence in Geneva.
ALSO READ: List Of 5 Remote Jobs At FAO For 2023 – Apply Online Now
more information visit official website
Also Read: Verified Visa-Sponsored Fruit And Vegetable Pickers Jobs In Canada 2023
Also Read: The 5 Best Engineering Jobs In The UK With Visa Sponsorship And Relocation Support Apply Now
Join our Telegram | Follow us on Linkedin | Also, Follow us on Twitter. | Join Our Whatsapp Group
God bless and All the best !!