National Oil Infrastructure Company Of Zimbabwe(NOIC) is inviting students enrolling for undergraduate programs at local universities to apply for a scholarship. This is a chance for all students with financial challenges to go to university. Apply now.
Applications for scholarships are invited from 2021 First Year students enrolling at local State Universities for the following degree programmes:
– Chemical Engineering/BSC Chemistry
– Mechanical Engineering
– Electrical Engineering
– Information Technology
-Mining Engineering or related disciplines
– Civil Engineering
• 5 “0” level passes including English Language and Mathematics at grade C or Better;
• Three “A” level passes;
• Applicants should be under 21 years of age; and
• Applicants should be enrolling for first year first semester in August or September 2019 intake.
2. Applicants should provide the following:
– University admission letter;
– Application letter with clear contact details;
– Certified copies of birth certificate, national identity card and academic certificates; Recommendation letter from last school attended; and
– A motivational letter (maximum length of 500 words), in support of the application.
3. Preference will be given to those from disadvantaged communities
4. The deadline for the receipt of applications is 30 September 2021
5. All applications should be addressed to: email@example.com
NB Clearly indicate the program being applied for in the email subject line. In the interest of public health, no hard copy applications will be accepted