Yenching Academy Scholarship 2022: Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified students for Yenching Scholarship in China. The scholarship is available and accessible to both domestic and international students enrolling in degree program of the University.
International scholars will enrol in a Master’s programme studying at Yenching Academy. The scholarship includes tuition fees, round trip airfare to Beijing, accommodation, and living costs on the Peking University campus.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Yenching Academy, Peking University, China
Scholarship Type: Fully funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Yenching Academy of Peking University, China
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee and accommodation, and living costs
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters & PhD
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Yenching Academy Scholarship 2022 | DETAILS
The Yenching Academy provides full fellowships to its scholars, and offers them a wide array of interdisciplinary courses on China within broadly defined fields of the humanities and social sciences. Working closely with their academic mentors, Yenching Scholars create their own study paths by choosing courses from six research areas.
The Yenching programme places an “emphasis on interdisciplinarity and the value it assigns to thinking about China’s development from both Chinese and international perspectives.”
Interested applicants seeking for Yenching Academy Scholarship 2022 in China, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be a domestic or an international student.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field or currently enrolled in a degree program awarded no later than August 31, 2022;
- An outstanding academic record;
- Strong interest in interdisciplinary study of China;
- A record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement, social responsibility, and leadership potential;
- English proficiency.
Successful candidates for Yenching Scholarship in China, will receive the following benefits;
- Full tuition fees
- Round trip airfare to Beijing
- Accommodation, and
- Living costs on the Peking University campus.
How-to-Apply: Interested candidates for the Yenching Academy Scholarship 2022 may apply through Yenching Academy’s online application portal. Each applicant will create an account on the Yenching Academy admissions portal and submit the following materials in English:
- Completed online application form;
- Personal statement (750 words or less);
- Statement of Research Interest (maximum 1500 words, excluding citations);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Official transcript(s);
- Diploma(s) or Certificate(s) of Enrollment;
- Two academic letters of recommendation;
- English requirements and minimum scores: IELTS (Academic): Overall 7.0, TOEFL (iBT): Overall 100, Cambridge English Scale (Advanced): Overall 185, CET 6: Overall 600, TEM 4.
Application Deadline: December 3, 2021
Also visit: RUSSIAN SCHOLARSHIPS