UNICEF International Opportunity : Donor Relations Officer Officer (P2)
Background about the Position
UNICEF International Opportunity:Under the supervision of the Programme Specialist (NOC), the Donor Relations Officer will be primarily responsible for the production and strengthening of evidence and result-based proposals, reports, and knowledge products. S/he will also support the development and quality assurance of situation reports, internal and external updates, annual reports, and information management in support of the overall country programme in fulfillment of the rights of children and women
Duties and Responsibilities
Key functions, accountabilities, and related duties and tasks:
- Support in the development of proposals, concept notes and updates related to development programs and humanitarian assistance in the country in line with global standards and guidelines in coordination with field colleagues, cluster focal points, emergency unit, and programme sections.
- Support in coordination between the Public Partnership Division/Private Fundraising & Partnership Division at UNICEF HQ and programme sections at both the country office and field offices to enhance partnerships between UNICEF and donors. Ensure donor visibility provision of support to donor recognition initiatives including organizing donor events.
- Support timely preparation of high-quality donor reports by standardizing formats, contents and ensuring adherence to donor/UNICEF global standards and requirements/agreements. Provide quality assurance of reports and coordinate with programme sections for development of inputs followed by review, revision, finalization and submission of all reports.
- Support in development of other reporting requirements of the office, including but not limited to the country office annual report, UNSCDF reporting, reporting in UNICEF’s corporate Results Assessment Module (RAM), and programme briefing notes, amongst others.
- Develop and maintain programme and office-specific donor reporting schedule. Track donor reporting timelines, schedule reminders to sections, and report Key Performance Indicators for reporting activities to the Country Management Team.
- Improve functioning and capacity of the office and staff in the area of donor reporting, leading to improvements in quality and timeliness. Provide feedback to section colleagues on donor reporting, including bilateral coaching; Organize training for provincial and federal level colleagues on donor reports and support the elaboration and operationalization of SoP linked to donor reporting
- A bachelor’s degree in social sciences or other relevant discipline is required.
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience of relevant work experience is required; special preference will be given to experience with the UN or other development agencies.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset
- Fluency in English (oral, written and comprehension) is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset. Knowledge of local language (Urdu) is an asset
UNICEF competencies required for this post are:
- Demonstrates self-awareness and Ethical Awareness (1)
- Works Collaboratively with others (1)
- Builds and Maintains Partnerships (1)
- Innovates and Embraces Change (1)
- Thinks and Acts Strategically (1)
- Drive to achieve impactful results (1)
- Manages ambiguity and complexity (1
Deadline : 21 Jan 2024 Pakistan Standard Time
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry: Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News AND MORE!
One of the most reliable sources for finding USA Embassy jobs is through the official websites of the U.S. Department of State and the specific embassy or consulate where you are interested in working. The U.S. Department of State’s careers website provides comprehensive information on available positions, a