Apply for a work visa to Greece for 2023. Every non-EU citizen may apply for a work visa in Greece. Greece will start issuing residency and work permits in 2023. This implies that you will also be granted a residential permit if you are granted a work permit. The residence permit is valid for employment, education, and volunteerism. Golden visa programs are also provided by the Greek government. These details are provided in full below.
Detail of Greece Work Visa Process 2023
|Type D long Stay National Visa
|Who can Apply
|All International Applicants
What is the Golden Visa Program For Greece Citizenship
The Golden Visa program is offered by the Greek government. It is for those who want to acquire Greek citizenship by real estate or investment. If you want to invest in real estate, you need to invest at least EUR 250,000.
Benefits of the Golden Visa Program
- You have the right to free movement in Greece and the Schengen area of Europe.
- No need to live in Greece.
- A Residence Permit with an unlimited expiry date
- Investment property rental opportunity
- After seven years of residence, you can apply for Greek citizenship.
By Real Estate:
- An opportunity for rental income that includes 2.5–4.5% on residential property and 5–7% on commercial property
- Sole or shared ownership
What Types of Greece Work Visa
There are three types of long-stay visa “D” including:
Greece Employment Visa: If you want to work in Greece, you need an employment visa offered by a Greek employer. The minimum duration of a Greece employment visa is 1 year.
Greece Seasonal Work Visa: A seasonal work visa is 2nd type of visa in Greece. The duration of a seasonal work visa is 6 months in a year. When you receive a job offer from a Greek employer for seasonal work, you will apply for a D-type long-stay visa.
Greece Self-Employed Visa: It is the 3rd type of Greece visa. It is available for those people who want to start their own business in Greece.
Visa Cost & Processing Time
The cost of the Greece National Long Stay Visa (Type D) is 180 Euros. The cost of the Greece Residence permit for 1 year is 150 euros.
When you apply for any type of visa mentioned above it will take 30 days for processing.
Available Job Websites in Greece
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best !!