Standard Bank Graduate Programmes
Whichever Standard Bank Graduate Programme you choose, you’ll find these things in common: quality, possibility, and unparalleled opportunity. And that’s because there’s nothing more important to us than helping you fulfil your potential. From shadowing senior colleagues to working on projects that make a difference on the world, on our Graduate Programmes you’ll build the skills, gain the experience, and enjoy the freedom you need to create a brighter future not only for yourself, but for Africa too.
All Standard Bank Graduate Vacancies 2022 for South Africans. Apply via Link below
When is Application Deadline?
Tell Me About Award:
Here at Standard Bank Group, we’re passionate about driving sustainable, inclusive growth across Africa. The kind of growth that will make a positive and lasting impact on all our lives. And we put Africa’s dreams, our clients’ dreams, and our people’s dreams at the heart of everything we do.
Because when we understand that we have the power to bring our dreams to life… our work becomes something we can all believe in, and true progress – for everyone – will happen. When we all work together to unlock Africa’s potential. IT CAN BE.
Corporate and Investment Banking Clients careers
Our Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) business is focused on unlocking Africa’s potential and unleashing our continent’s rich capacity for growth. We provide large corporations (multinational, regional and domestic) and institutional clients with in-depth sector expertise and specialist capabilities. With our local and global presence, and access to global capital markets for advisory, transactional, trading and funding support, we open up exciting worlds of possibilities.
- Assistant Financial Controller – S2T Southern AfricanewGE HealthcareJohannesburg, Gauteng 2196
- In depth knowledge of US GAAP and International accounting standards.
- External Auditing Firm graduate will be preferred (Big four).
- Grievance and Incidents Manage…newDe Beers Group of Companies4,2Potgietersrus, LimpopoPermanent+1
- Contribute to building relationships with key stakeholders relevant to the discipline on a Business Unit level, ensuring engagements are consistent with…
- Compliance Specialist InewFirstRand3,9Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Preferred Qualification – Post graduate Degree in a business-related discipline or in Auditing.
- To monitor processes and related controls in accordance with…
- Marketing Portfolio Manager IInewFirstRand3,9Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Additional Knowledge – Marketing background and knowledge of relevant marketing standards and methodologies.
- All appointments will be made in line with the Bank…
- Analytics HeadnewFirstRand3,9Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Preferred Qualification – Relevant post graduate degree or recognised Information Management and/or Data science certification.
- Client Services Associate – JohannesburgS&P GlobalJohannesburg, Gauteng 2196Graduate
- Liaising with the content, commercial and technical teams to address any client queries and ensure our data is maintained to the highest standards.
- SSA Corporate Finance HeadnewCiti3,9Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Procuring investors for structured & funded solutions in the form of international, regional and local financial institutions – including banks, non-bank…
- Team Lead, Credit Analysis, Financial InstitutionsStandard Chartered4,1South AfricaPermanent+2
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank.
- XVA TraderFirstRand3,9Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Relevant post-graduate qualification (e.g. post- graduate quantitative degree in mathematical / actuarial / engineering discipline);
- Database Support Specialist CnewFirstRand3,9Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Ensure resolution of database conflicts to align to quality standards and eliminate inappropriate data usage.
- Project Manager C2FirstRand3,9Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Preferred Qualification – Post graduate degree.
- Continuously monitor actual project and process turnaround times and quality standards and resolve issues…
- Senior Data Engineer: BluNovaBlue Label Telecoms3,9Sandton, GautengFull-time
- Provide guidance in terms of setting governance standards.
- Responsible for building the organisations data collection systems and processing pipelines.
- Head – Technology Liquidity Management – Rosebank/ Hybrid –…e-Merge IT Recruitment3,1Johannesburg, GautengR1 800 000 a yearPermanent
- Post Graduate Degree as well as IT related professional certification such as SAFE Agile certification.
- 8 to 10 years solid Integration and IT background,…
- Associate – Shared Value and ImpactGenesisSouth AfricaGraduate+1
- Ability to lead small teams of talented graduates.
- The position is for an Associate with 2-4 years of experience).
- Business Intelligence Head BFirstRand3,9Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Develop and maintain Data-Content standards to be used within assigned segment and/or product house by performing data profiling, conducting complex Logical…
Also, Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/CampusLifestyl4
Join our Telegram Group for updates https://t.me/opportunitiesPublic