Compugen is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned Information Technology (IT) Solution Providers. We help customers design, acquire, integrate and operate technology (Deskside Support). Our mission is to help organizations realize new possibilities. Every day, our dedicated staff across North America focus on providing extraordinary customer service and support experiences to private and public sector organizations. We combine breadth of skill, depth of expertise, and commitment to operational excellence at scale to deliver exceptional, customer-focused experiences.
Deskside Support – Contract
- Computer science
- Customer service
- Microsoft Office
Deskside Support – Contract
If you are driven to make a difference, relentlessly curious and collaborative at the core, we’d love to talk to you. Join us and help us make a difference.
Deskside Support Technician
- Configuring, testing, distributing, maintaining and troubleshooting desktop/laptop equipment, smartphones, printers, software and peripherals via SCCM.
- Ensuring all asset and inventory records for laptops, desktops, printers and other end user devices are updated accurately in our Service Management tool
- Providing excellent customer service and demonstrating exceptional organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Responds, assesses, records, and monitors Incident tickets based on Service Level Agreements. Maintains history of service ticket records and related problem documentation using the Service Desk application software. Collecting information regarding incidents using thorough diagnostic procedures including, researching on the internet, interviewing and/or connecting remotely to end users
- Workstation configuration and support of desktop PCs, Windows 7/10 operating system, Microsoft Office Suite & Office 365; and applications; Experience with Service Desk applications such as Service Now is preferred.
- Knowledge in the ITIL Incident, Problem, Request, Asset and Change Management Process is considered an asset.
- Technologies and issues encountered in desktop installation and use.
- Experience troubleshooting VOIP devices such as Cisco, Polycom, Crestron is an asset.
- Knowledge of Mobile Device Management technologies (AirWatch, Microsoft Intune) is an asset.
Skills and qualifications, you’ll bring:
- A college or University education within Electronics or Computer Science or in progress of obtaining
- Two years of experience with desktop deployments, application, end user device troubleshooting
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional in person customer service skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
What you’ll love about us:
Every day, over 1500 dedicated employees across Canada focus on providing exceptional customer service and support experiences to private and public sector organizations. Since 1981, the Compugen team has developed a strong reputation with market-leading vendors and customers, for creating, implementing and supporting innovative IT solutions that delight thousands of customers.
We value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
Most importantly, we love to work hard, and we love to have fun. We’re in it to win it.
Consistent with our commitments to equity and diversity, we actively recruit from all designated groups. We also provide employment accommodation upon request to current staff members and to applicants during the recruitment process. We aim to provide a work environment where excellence is allowed to flourish and diversity is prized. Compugen is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, the hiring manager and the human resources contact will work with you to meet your needs
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best!!