Are you an early childhood educator, nanny, teacher, midwife, child care provider, or nurse who is CURRENTLY VISITING CANADA and would like to be employed as a foreign worker in Canada? As a foreign nanny, are you open to changing employers?
NANNY CHILD CAREGIVER MONT ROYAL LMIA AND CAQ WORK PERMIT PROVIDED
- Experience with children
- Driving Licence
We have an employer ready to give LMIA and CAQ.
The family lives in MONT ROYAL and is ready to sponsor a nanny: this gives the opportunity to either :
- A visitor nanny who can speak English or French with relevant experience with kids to be live-in and stay with the family for 5 days, the family offers room and board to the foreign worker
- A nanny-foreign worker already in Montreal, Quebec, Canada that is changing employers or renewing her work permit needs LMIA.
If are in this situation and you have all these criteria or you have a friend who is interested, we are looking forward to hearing from you or her
please text or call us back at (514) 344-0099 and specify that you are interested to work in Mont Royal
ALSO READ: Full-Time Elderly In-Home Caregiving Job Openings At Surework Home Care Solutions In Canada 2023: Apply!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 24 months
Salary: $15.25-$17.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mont-Royal, QC H1T 3E1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
ALSO READ: International Registered Nurse (RN) Needed At Flint In Canada 2023 – Visa Sponsorship To USA
- Childcare (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Canada
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs In Australia
- LATEST Jobs At The United Nations
- LATEST Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- LATEST Entry Unskilled Jobs
- LATEST Fruit Picking Jobs
- LATEST Caregiver Jobs
- LATEST News And MORE!
God Bless And All The Best !!